[BERG] New Platform Launched

Mark Kingston Jones markingjones at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:33:41 BST 2020

Dear all,

I really missed the Wednesday meeting yesterday, but I hope you are all
well!

I just wanted to share something we have just launched as it might be of
interest to some of you, plus it might make a unique last minute Father’s
Day gift!

After the amazing feedback we received from the funders of our recent work
at Lakeview Monkey Sanctuary, it was suggested we should take it further
and allow people to contribute monthly.

So that is exactly what we are doing with a Patreon account, where each
month we will use the subscription to build a new feeder, new enclosure
furniture, or do a whole enclosure renovation, for different animals at
different locations, in order to progress our mission of assisting keepers
to continually improve the lives of animals at zoos and sanctuaries.

It will mean we can prototype devices and conduct builds that may not be
suitable for our Team Building events, and we will be creating our very own
Team who will share in the highs and lows of developing enrichment!

In exchange our Team Members will get exclusive videos of the process, and
of course the results, to provide that genuine feel good factor as they see
what they have made possible!

As an extra bonus, our first 15 subscribers will receive an exclusive
invite to a private Open Day at Lakeview Monkey Sanctuary (in Ascot) to see
first-hand the work they have funded at this private facility.

To find out more or just to see our new design for Kinkajous we used to
kick things off, visit: https://www.patreon.com/TeamBuildingwithBITE

Any help spreading the word would be sincerely appreciated and if anyone is
interested I also have an idea for a new ‘Institutional’ tier, which might
be useful for those teaching students about enrichment and welfare.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mark

Mark Kingston Jones,
Co-Founder - Team Building with BITE
Workshop Coordinator - The Shape of Enrichment
www.teambuildingwithbite.com

2nd highest rated provider two years running on Coursecheck for 2015 and
2016, and highest rated for 2017 and 2018.
Vanarama Customer Service Hero 2017!
See our latest reviews from course and workshop participants at:
http://www.coursecheck.com/provider/39/team-building-with-bite