[BERG] BERG - Meeting Reminder, 29 Jan 2020

Sarah Kraemer s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 13:42:12 GMT 2020

Dear BERGers,

This is your happy reminder that BERG will be meeting at 5:30pm tomorrow (Wednesday), 29 Jan 2020, in the Psychology common room, 3A94.

This week one of the BERG organisers-- yours, truly!-- will be presenting on "Examining Social Influences on Capuchin Associative Learning".

A huge thank-you to everyone who has officially signed up to present this Spring! Last week we saw a large influx of people interested in sharing their research, and our Spring 2020 schedule is nearly full. That being said, we are always gathering intel on who could be potential speakers for us in the future, so carry on sharing those leads with your friendly neighborhood organisers.

A few members have pointed out that the social media presence of BERG could be improved, and the organisers agree! If there are any members who feel like they could do justice for BERG on our twitter and facebook pages, please e-mail organisers Gema and Sarah about spear-heading our social media efforts! ​This will be more of a priority moving forward.

The iceBERG sign-up link is here: https://stir.box.com/s/6m677eyq85vi1id5dumcl7x3yney5t35
Members may choose any slots and e-mail Sarah Kraemer and/or Gema Martin-Ordas to be put on the schedule.
( s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk; gema.martin-ordas at stir.ac.uk )

The Spring 2020 Schedule for BERG presentations is here: https://stir.box.com/s/2nz26sgrlkwmjl72a5oz7j8uuo1qmdd7

Until tomorrow,

-Sarah and Gema