[BERG] Welcome Back, BERGers - Spring 2020, Here We Go!

Zsuzsa Lugosi lugosi.zsuzsa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 12:14:44 GMT 2020

Hello all,
great to be back for a new semester, looking forward to the awesome talks!

Would anyone be up for another movie night? If so, we have another Kubrick
movie lined up: Dr Strangelove or: How I learned to stop worrying and love
the bomb.
It is a very dark satire about the cold war essentially.

Please let me know if you are interested and I'll book a room for next
Wednesday, the 8th! :)

Kind regards,
Zsuzsa

--