[BERG] Virtual BERG

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 18:48:15 BST 2020

Virtual BERG meeting. If you have a Stirling email address, access through the portal "Microsoft Teams cloud icon", and then select "Teams". If you are non-Stirling, please just email me let me know you want to come and I'll invite you!  If you are a Mac user you cannot join, sadly.

This BERG meeting will be another catch up, as things develop so rapidly and impact us all. Please also think about any question you might have that would benefit from the wisdom and input from the group.....or any person we might invite to speak or topics for discussion in future.

I'll pop you all a note on privacy issues too (in email). Hope to see some of you tomorrow, Hannah
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.