[BERG] BERG - Autumn meetings 2019

Jade Hooper jade.hooper at stir.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 15:00:44 BST 2019

Dear BERGers,

Welcome - old and new! I hope you all enjoyed the summer and are ready for the new year ahead!

Our weekly Wednesday evening meetings start again this week (18th September) and run until 11th December when we will be holding our festive Christmas Party!! A copy of the current schedule is attached. However, things change so please make sure you check the most up to date schedule on Box for details of talks and for information on dates where BERG is not running (found here: https://stir.box.com/s/skboejxqbtg8b52aiadnzi07tv0nrsog). We currently only have one slot left (27th November), so if you do want to talk then do not dilly dally, get in touch with myself or Hannah and we will add you to the list.

Meetings are held in the Psychology department common room (3A94) at 5:30pm with drinks and nibbles provided.

This week (Wednesday 18th September) - Come along to meet the gang! There is no formal talk but instead an opportunity for introductions and updates of activities within the group. Please come along and say hi! There is wine and chocolate biscuits....