[BERG] BERG Autumn Semester

Gemma MacKintosh gemma.mackintosh1 at stir.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 14:25:13 BST 2018

Dear BERGers,

BERG meetings will be resuming next week!

On Wednesday (19th) we will be having informal introductions and a catch up in the Psychology Common Room (3A94) from 5:30pm, with drinks and nibbles provided.

I am currently recruiting volunteers to give a short talk or to host a discussion this semester so please do sign up for slot at this doodle poll (and feel free to contact me with any questions):
https://doodle.com/poll/ciia3dfkctkgn34b ?

All are welcome to our BERG meetings, and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!!

All the best,

Gemma