[BERG] Berg Autumn Semester Schedule

Gemma MacKintosh gemma.mackintosh1 at stir.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 14:30:07 BST 2018

Dear BERGers,

Our first meeting of the semester is tomorrow at 5:30pm!

I have attached this semester's BERG seminar schedule. As you can see, there are still available slots so if you would like to give a talk or know of someone who would, please sign up via the doodle poll --> https://doodle.com/poll/ciia3dfkctkgn34b

After you sign up, please send me the title of your talk and a short blurb about it for the BERG emails/posts. It's also helpful to attach a topic/talk-related image that I can include in the posts - images look nice and they are helpful in advertising the talks.

We all look forward to some great speakers (and topics) this semester. It could be you!

Best,

Gemma?