[BERG] Practice run of EISF event at BERG meeting tonight

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 09:03:47 BST 2018

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder about the early start for tonight's meeting (5pm).  My lab group are doing a practice run of a session that we will be running next week at Edinburgh Science Festival, which has been given a 90 minute slot.  For tonight, I'll be trimming down the introduction/theoretical background, so I'm hoping to keep it to more like an hour, but that's still a bit longer than usual obviously, and hence the early start.  However, if anyone is able to stick around a bit longer for the usual drinks, nibbles and chat afterwards then we'll be really grateful to hear any feedback you have that might help us improve it before the real thing.

Please do come along and be our guinea pigs!  We would really appreciate it.  We did a first run-through on Monday with some MSc students and they seemed to really enjoy it, so hopefully it will be fun for you as well.

We'll be in the Psychology common room (3A94) as usual, starting at 5pm.  Drinks and nibbles will be provided!

Thanks, and hope to see you later.

Christine.