[BERG] FW: COgnition Research Group In Stirling (CORGIS) Meeting - Friday June 15th

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 09:28:56 BST 2018

Dear BERGers,

I would just like to draw your attention to the fact that we will have a guest seminar from a visiting researcher this Friday lunchtime (scheduled as part of the Cognition group meetings), which may be of interest to those in BERG.  Sarah Koopman, from the University of Rochester in New York (http://caoslab.bcs.rochester.edu/peepnpubs.html ), will be giving a talk about “Anatomical and ecological factors related to numerical precision across a wide range of species”.  The talk will be in the same room as our BERG meetings (Psychology common room), starting at 12.15pm.

Hope some of you can make it along!

Christine.