[BERG] Request to participate in survey

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 12:33:28 BST 2018

Please help Masters dissertation student Robyn Harris if you can (you need to be aged 18-30). Many thanks, Hannah

Dear BERGers,

My name is Robyn and I'm a postgraduate student on the Human-Animal Interaction MSc course. My dissertation project involves looking at our ability to interpret the social and emotional signals of dogs and of humans. I aim to understand whether there are any links between understanding the two different species, and how empathy is involved.

I am gathering data using an online survey, aimed at students aged between 18 and 30 inclusive. If you know of any students that may be eligible and interested, I'd be very grateful if you could pass this email on to them.

The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete, and can be found at this link:

https://stirling.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/dog-and-human-social-cues-survey

Thank you!

Robyn

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG)

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA