[BERG] The 2018 Summer SEEC: Lakeview Monkey Sanctuary, Ascot.

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Sun Apr 29 16:32:39 BST 2018

This may be of interest to some......

Dear Colleagues,

I would be very grateful if you could share the following poster with your students and any interested colleagues.

Due to other work commitments we will only be running one public 'Student Environmental Enrichment Course' this summer as we return to Lakeview Monkey Sanctuary, a private charity not open to the public, for our 34th SEEC.

The registration fee of only £150 for this 3.5day course (Monday 11.30am- 5pm, Tuesday to Thursday 9am-5pm) covers all course materials, entry to the Sanctuary, and tea, coffee and biscuits during the breaks. Students will gain a background in animal welfare and enrichment, as well as providing practical skills in designing, building and testing enrichment within the settings of a working animal facility. Our aim is to provide valuable experience and an overview of additional useful skills to a would-be keeper’s CV.

Places are limited and go on a first come first serve basis so we recommend early registration to avoid disappointment.

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: mkjones at enrichment.org<mailto:mkjones at enrichment.org>

Many thanks and best wishes,

Mark

Mark Kingston Jones,
Co-Founder - Team Building with BITE
Workshop Co-ordinator - The Shape of Enrichment
Email: mkjones at enrichment.org<mailto:mkjones at enrichment.org>
Tel: 01825890421
Website: www.teambuildingwithbite.co.uk<http://www.teambuildingwithbite.co.uk>

Highest rated provider on Coursecheck for 2017, and 2nd highest rated for 2015 and 2016! Winner of Vanarama Customer Service Hero Award 2017. See our latest reviews at:  http://www.coursecheck.com/provider/39/team-building-with-bite

Follow 'Team Building with BITE' on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.