[BERG] Final BERG meeting and party - 25th April, 2018

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 11:51:45 BST 2018

Dear BERGers

The last BERG meeting and party is scheduled for Wednesday 25th April - and we shall use this meeting as a celebration of another successful academic year of BERG, and the end of the taught component of the Human Animal Interaction Masters.

Please bring a wee something to share - sweet or savoury, alcoholic or a softie, and stay a bit longer if you can.

Our speaker will be Angelica Lippi, who is visiting from the University of Florence and has been doing a placement with Paws for Progress.

Her short talk is entitled "New perspective on the methodological aspects in Animal Assisted Interventions: insights from elderly, Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer Disease patients"

Hope to see you there - 5.30pm in the Psychology Common room as usual.

Best, Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG)

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA