[BERG] Extra BERG meeting and party - 25th April, 2018

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 11:37:21 BST 2018

Dear BERGers

This week we have Jade Hooper giving a presentation on "Exploring Social and Locality Variations of Dog Bites in Scotland Using Administrative Data Sources"
Paxton will circulate details.

The last BERG meeting and party is scheduled for Wednesday 25th April - and we shall use this meeting as a celebration of another successful academic year of BERG, and the end of the taught component of the Human Animal Interaction Masters.

Please bring a wee something to share - sweet or savoury, alcoholic or a softie, and stay a bit longer if you can.

Our speaker will be Angelica Lippi, who is visiting from the University of Florence and has been doing a placement with Paws for Progress.

Her short talk is entitled "The effects of the human-animal interaction on psycho-physical wellbeing  in patients with mild cognitive impairment"

Hope to see you there - 5.30pm in the Psychology Common room as usual.

Best, Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG)

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA