[BERG] BERG Autumn Semester Schedule

Donna Kean d.e.kean1 at stir.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 10:57:17 BST 2017

Dear BERGers,

It was great to see such a good turn out yesterday for our first BERG meeting this year! Thank you to everyone who came along.

Please find the current talk schedule attached and a Box link below where you can find updates to the program as they go live. As you can see we still have a few slots left for this semester. Please let me know if you would like to sign up to present a talk or host a discussion, or if you have any suggestions for a speaker that we might like to invite. This is an excellent platform to get friendly feedback on research and to practise your presenting skills.

https://stir.box.com/s/pul8dypg12q8hxibkmpywg1xktr9q4lg

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Best wishes,
Donna