[BERG] This week's BERG: Prof. Christine Caldwell discussing human and nonhuman culture

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 9 17:59:31 BST 2017

Just to warn people in advance...

The talk will be a bit longer than most BERG talks, because of it being a repeat of a presentation given in a one-hour conference slot (so the talk itself is 45-50 minutes long).  I'll aim to get started a bit more promptly than usual though, so that we are not too late finishing up.

See you on Wednesday!

Christine.