[BERG] 29.03.2017 - Kieran Lee: Auditory enrichment for captive chimpanzees

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 16:33:39 BST 2017

Dear all,

?Tomorrow we have final year student Kieran Lee talking to us about his dissertation project with the Blair Drummond chimpanzees. As well as giving a talk on his project he will be hosting a discussion on the question of animal consciousness. The title of his talk is:

"Auditory enrichment for captive chimpanzees and the question of animal consciousness."

As usual, we will be meeting in the Psychology Common Room from 5:30pm for drinks and nibbles. See you then!

All the best,

Eoin