[BERG] BERG - 22.03.2017: Undergraduate Research Projects at Blair Drummond

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 12:01:32 GMT 2017

Dear all,

This week our BERG meeting will be of particular interest to 3rd year undergraduate students who are thinking about doing a dissertation project on animal behaviour next semester. Blair Drummond's Research Coordinator, Alasdair Gillies, and others will be speaking to us about dissertation projects that will be available at the Safari Park.

As usual, we will be meeting from 5.30pm in the Psychology Common Room, for drinks and nibbles.

All the best,

Eoin