[BERG] 08.02.2017: Hunting and mammal distribution in Peruvian Amazon

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 11:05:10 GMT 2017

Dear BERGers,

Tomorrow, we have Dr. Mark Bowler, postdoctoral fellow at the San Diego Zoo Global Institute for Conservation Research, giving a talk entitled:

"Hunting and the distribution of mammals in the Peruvian Amazon - Surveying with arboreal camera traps and line transects, and tracking guns with GPS."

As usual we will be meeting from 5:30pm in the Psychology common room (3A94) for drinks and nibbles. ?

Eoin

For the full BERG Spring 2017 schedule see here: http://bit.ly/2jXV7u7
Follow BERG on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bergstirling/
Follow BERG on twitter: https://twitter.com/BERG_Stirling