[BERG] 23rd March- Undergraduate Research Projects at Blair Drummond Safari Park

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 10:34:24 GMT 2016

Dear all,

This week our BERG meeting is of particular interest to 3rd year undergraduate students who are thinking about doing a dissertation project on animal behaviour next semester. Blair Drummond's Research Coordinator, Alasdair Gillies, will be speaking to us about dissertation projects that will be available at the Safari Park.

We will be meeting from 5.20 in the Psychology Common Room, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Also, there have been a few changes to this semester's schedule, so please find an updated outline attached. We now have a free slot on Wednesday, April 6th, so if anyone would like to present on this date please let me know.

All the best,

Eoin