[BERG] 16th March- Caroline Allen

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 13:21:56 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Our scheduled speaker, Dr. Emily Reed Burdett, cannot make our meeting this week (but we are hoping to reschedule her for another week- watch this space!); however, we are very pleased to have Stirling's Dr. Caroline Allen presenting a talk entitled:

"Preparation for fatherhood: Investigating the role of olfactory communication during pregnancy. "

As usual, we will be meeting in the Psychology Common Room from 5:15pm. I look forward to seeing you then!

Eoin

PS If you want to present a talk/poster at the Scottish Conference on Animal Behaviour please submit a title to s.m.daoudi1 at stir.ac.uk by Friday (18th March). More details here: https://scab2016.wordpress.com/?