[BERG] Professor Ian Peers - Thursday seminar

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 17:15:41 GMT 2015

Dear all

Our seminar speaker this week, Ian Peers has been made an Honorary Professor in Psychology.

Please can I encourage you to come to his talk (details below) – Ian provides important links with industry (impact), and is of interest to health psychologists as well an animal researchers, and those interested in  stats and experimental design.

He is also offering stats advice. So come along and meet him!

I shall be taking Ian out for dinner after his talk – please let me know by noon on Wednesday if you’d like to join us and I shall make a plan.

Thanks, Hannah