[BERG] BERG + Susan Cheyne visit

Kristin Descovich kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 20:44:08 GMT 2015

Dear BERGers,

Please see the attached current BERG schedule for the Spring. Note that on several weeks there is no BERG meeting because a BERG related speaker will be presenting the Psychology division seminar on the Thursday at 4pm.

We still need a few more speakers! Please consider giving a seminar this semester. Presenting at BERG is an excellent way to practice talks, hone presentation skills, get feedback on grant application ideas, or lead discussion of a research paper. You might also like to host a post-graduate student or colleague from a nearby University. We have some funds to support local travel and dinner for external speakers. You can sign up by following this link to the doodle poll. https://doodle.com/5kc3zpst4bs2aty2
Please add your name and select a date that is vacant, then email your presentation title as soon as possible to me at kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk.

This Thursday at 4pm we are very lucky to have Dr Susan Cheyne from the University of Oxford and Outrop giving the Psychology seminar on "Primates, peat-lands, cats and conservation: Saving the Bornean peat swamp forests". Susan does amazing work in Indonesia with primates and a myriad of other species, so please do come along and listen. We will head afterwards to The Meadowpark for dinner. If you would like to join us, please email me by Wed night.