[BERG] SCAB 2015

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 17:56:46 GMT 2015

Dear BERGers
Please find attached details of this year’s Scottish Conference on Animal Behaviour (SCAB) on Saturday 28th March in St. Andrews.
I very much hope that there will be good Stirling attendance – speakers and audience.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSES ON 13th MARCH.
All details below/on website/facebook page.
Best, Hannah