[BERG] BERG: Lesley Craig

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 13 09:24:12 BST 2015

Dear BERGers

On Wednesday 15th April, we have our last BERG seminar for the semester. Lesley Craig will be presenting on "Can enhancing connection to individual chimpanzees promote conservation strategy?"

She will be discussing the importance of how a more personalised experience with a chimpanzee can enhance zoo visitor attitudes to conservation, compared with general educative information - She'll present data collected from Edinburgh Zoo and Blair Drummond.

As usual, we will meet in room 3A94 (Psychology common room) at 5:30pm, and will have drinks and nibbles available.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday night!

Hannah

 If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG) seminar programme:
http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars/