[BERG] Chimpanzee relationships at BERG

Kristin Descovich kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 13:05:01 BST 2015

Dear BERGers,

This Wednesday, 1st April, we have Joshua Lemin presenting on: "Relationship quality and relationship asymmetry among captive chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)".

He will be discussing measures of relationship quality among captive chimpanzees and how he is using a Social Network Analysis approach to further quantify those measures. He will also discuss emotional contagion within the chimpanzee group and its influence on the way social partners interact.

As usual, we will meet in room 3A94 (Psychology common room) at 5:30pm, with drinks and nibbles.

For details on upcoming BERG seminars please visit: www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars<http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars>.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday night!

Kris

Dr Kris Descovich
Research Fellow in Animal Welfare
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467643
E-mail: kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk<mailto:kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk>

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG) seminar programme:
http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars/