[BERG] This week's BERG meeting: Wednesday 9 October

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 13:07:53 BST 2013

Hello all,

This week we have Lara Wood coming over to give us a talk.  Lara has recently started as the new postdoc/research coordinator at Living Links in Edinburgh, having finished a PhD at Durham earlier this year.  Lara is going to be telling us about some of her PhD work on social learning in her talk: "Who shall I copy? Model-based biases in children and chimpanzees' social learning".

If anyone would like to join us for some food after the talk, please let me know.  We'll probably just go to the Macrobert to keep it convenient for everyone.

The meeting will start as per usual at 5.30pm in the Psychology common room (3A94), with drinks and nibbles.

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.