[BERG] First BERG meeting of the semester: Wed 20 Feb

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 10:31:54 GMT 2013

Dear all,

The BERG meetings start up again this week, and we have got Kelly Cobey talking to us about hormonal contraceptive use and relationship dynamics.  For those of you that have not had a chance to meet Kelly yet, she is a PhD student from the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, but she has been in Stirling for a little while now doing some work with Craig Roberts.

We have got a few other talks lined up for this semester, but there are still some gaps in the schedule (27 Feb, 6 March, 20 March & 27 March) so please let me know if you have something that you might be interested in presenting, or someone that you might be interested in inviting over to talk to us.

Thanks!

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,