[BERG] BERG Seminars this semester

Phyllis Lee phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 12:30:56 BST 2012

Dear all,
I am trying to build a programme for this semester so am putting out the call a) for possible speakers (we already have two) and b) for new names for the mailing list.

Here is the schedule so far; titles will be provided soon

26-Sep

Introductory meeting - all join for an informal discussion +wine of BERG and UFAW

03-Oct

External Speaker: Mark Jones (Howletts) Gorilla welfare

10-Oct

17-Oct

24-Oct

Mid semester: NO BERG (captive welfare meetings in Edinburgh and Blair Drummond)

31-Oct

01-Nov

07-Nov

External Speaker: Alex Jones

14-Nov

21-Nov

28-Nov

Best
Phyllis

Phyllis C. Lee
Professor of Psychology
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling FK9 4LA
UK

Direct line: +44 (0)1786 467656
phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk<mailto:phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk>

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,