[BERG] First BERG meeting

Phyllis Lee phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 13:43:36 BST 2012

Dear all,
BERG seminars (Wednesdays 5:30 - 6:30, Psychology Seminar Room) will start on Wed 26th Sept with an informal meeting (with wine) to chat about our aims, goals, funding from UFAW, and possible topics / speakers for the coming semester.

Please let me know if you would like to give a talk, or you can suggest an excellent victim for the coming semester. ALL SLOTS are available at the moment.

And if any PGs would like to raise a more general discussion topic relevant to their analysis or data collection (e.g. stats or papers that they would like to discuss), let's go for it.

Please also forward this message on to those others who may be interested but are not yet on the list. We will the new MSc and PhD students when they arrive.
Best

Phyllis C. Lee
Professor of Psychology
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling FK9 4LA
UK

Direct line: +44 (0)1786 467656
phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk<mailto:phyllis.lee at stir.ac.uk>

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,