[BERG] Wednesday's BERG

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon May 7 08:38:02 BST 2012

On Wednesday 9th May, Alasdair Gillies and colleagues from the Blair Drummond Safari Park  will come to our BERG meeting to discuss the undergraduate dissertation research projects.
Phyllis Lee, Christine Caldwell, Sarah Vick and Jim Anderson have selected projects to supervise on elephants, marmosets, otters, giraffe, chimpanzee and zebras.
We hope one or two of our final year dissertations students might also come so you can ask about their experience of working at the Park.
This session is for information only - by coming there is no commitment. Drinks and nibbles available. Come for as long as you can (i.e. it is informal so leave when you like).
5.30 pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building).

May I remind you that our final BERG seminar for the spring semester is on Wednesday 16th May. Dr Alex Weiss from Edinburgh University will talk about:
Does personality predict all-cause mortality in captive gorillas?

Hope to see you there.....
Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,