[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue May 1 12:55:23 BST 2012

On Wednesday 2nd May we have Maribel Recharte giving a presentation entitled:
Tourism as a means to mitigate perceived costs of coexistence with giant otters in the Peruvian Amazon
5.30 pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.

May I remind you again that on Thursday 3 May, we have Liz Bate - Measuring Behaviour, 2A73, 11-12 and 1-2.30

See you there.....
Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,