[BERG] Wednesday's BERG - and Thursday's seminar and dinner

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 08:15:04 BST 2012

It's the week to hear about assessment of animal wellbeing!

On Wednesday 28 March we Yvonne Baur giving a presentation on her proposed PhD research:
Assessing the relationship of positive emotion and welfare in captive gorillas
5.30pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.

On Thursday 29th March we have Dr Emily Bethell from Liverpool John Moores University

Cognitive bias in rhesus macaques: a role for cognitive theories of emotion in improving our understanding of animal psychological wellbeing
Abstract here: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/35904/Poster-Emily-Bethell-29-March.pdf
4pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.
We plan to go out for dinner after Emily's talk - please let me know if you'd like to join us so I can book a table.
Hope to see you on Wednesday.
Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.