[BERG] BERG tomorrow - Wednesday, 14 December 2011 (Dr Bethan Morgan)

Betsy Herrelko bherrelko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:07:02 GMT 2011

Quick update: Since the Christmas poster event will take place in the
Atrium from 4-6pm, Bethan has kindly offered to start her talk at 6pm. For
those of you who will be eager to relax in the Psychology common room and
enjoy the wine, nibbles, and discussion, I'll make sure everything is set
up at 5:30pm.

Hope to see you tomorrow evening!

Betsy

*Elizabeth (Betsy) Herrelko*
*Postgraduate Student, University of Stirling*
*Honorary Research Associate, Royal Zoological Society of Scotland*
*www.chimpcam.com* <http://www.chimpcam.com/>