[BERG] BERG tomorrow - Wednesday, 14 December 2011 (Dr Bethan Morgan)

Betsy Herrelko bherrelko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:54:38 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

To conclude our BERG talk series this semester, Dr Bethan Morgan from the
Ebo Forest Research Project (and Honorary Research Fellow in our
department!) will be speaking this Wednesday about chimpanzee conservation.

The ususal time and the usual place (5.30pm – 3A94). Nibbles and wine will
be provided.

We're planning to go out for dinner afterwards... perhaps at the
Med. Please let me if you would like to join us (by 11am Wednesday at the
latest) so I may make a reservation.

Hope to see you tomorrow night!
Betsy

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please
follow instructions here:

*Elizabeth (Betsy) Herrelko*
*Postgraduate Student, University of Stirling*
*Honorary Research Associate, Royal Zoological Society of Scotland*
*www.chimpcam.com* <http://www.chimpcam.com/>