[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG meeting: Wednesday 31 March

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 09:06:01 BST 2010

Dear all,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's BERG meeting.  Cristina Matthews, who is currently working with me as a research assistant, will be giving a talk on the dissertation project she did last year as part of her Masters degree at Edinburgh University (Evolution of Language and Cognition MSc).  Cristina will be presenting this work at the Evolang meeting in Utrecht in a couple of weeks time, so this is a practice run for her conference talk.

We start at 5.30pm as usual in the Psychology common room (3A94 Cottrell).  Drinks and nibbles will be provided.

Hope to see you there!

Christine.