[BERG] Deadline extended for the second Howletts and Port Lympne Student Environmental Enrichment Course

Mark Kingston Jones mark_jones101 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 11:42:52 BST 2010

Dear all,

Apologies for any cross posting! We have now extended the deadline for the upcoming course until the 11th April (I think because it is in the holiday a lot of people have jobs…) so if you wouldn’t mind circulating this again I would be very grateful!

Hopefully catch up with most of you at PSGB if your going!

Many thanks and best wishes, Mark
Please note the change of email address
Mark Kingston Jones
Education, Enrichment and Research Officer - Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks
Howletts Wild Animal Trust
Email research at aspinallfoundation.org
UK Reg Co. No. 4711904 Charity No 1100845