[SPERN] Stirling meeting Thursday 10 February

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:28:45 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Please find attached a programme for the meeting in Stirling next week.  Coffees and a sandwich lunch will be provided for everyone who is registered.  If you follow the link on the PDF it should take you to the University's travel and maps page, for information about how to get here.

We've had a great response to this meeting, and we have actually had to stop taking registrations.  Consequently we have a short waiting list of people who would like to come along if anyone drops out.  So, if you have registered for the meeting, but decide that you are unable to come after all, please let me know and I'll offer your place to someone else.  Thanks!

All the best,

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4PA
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/ccaldwell

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,