[Socinfo-advisory-group-list] Trust and Risk in the workplace

Monica Whitty m.whitty at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Sun Sep 17 21:40:00 BST 2006

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards
how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible
employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from
spyware and viruses. I still need about 450 indviduals to complete the
survey.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found
here:
http://weblab.org.uk/cgi-bin/surfcontrol/page1e.pl

Moreover, I'm wondering whether people on the list believe that workplaces
need to change/write policies on computer usage?

Kind Regards,

Dr. Monica Whitty

--
Dr. Monica Whitty