[Scottish-perception-group] Call for abstracts: 5th Scottish Perception Meeting, 10th December, University of Stirling

Ross Goutcher ross.goutcher at stir.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 14:48:01 GMT 2008

Please forward to interested parties within your department or university.  Apologies for any cross-postings.

Meeting announcement and call for abstracts: The 5th Scottish Perception Meeting

When: 10th December 2008
Location: Psychology Department, University of Stirling, Stirling

The 5th Scottish Perception Meeting will be held on Wednesday 10th of December 2008.   The deadline for abstracts is Wednesday 26th of November 2008.  Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words.  The meeting is free and you will be provided with tea, coffee and a lunch.  There is also a dinner at the end of the meeting, however this is not provided by our department.

The Scottish Perception Meetings are designed to bring together researchers from every discipline within perception.  The meetings aim to disseminate recent findings and discuss issues relevant to perceptual processing.  Our meetings include researchers from a wide range of interests and activities from almost every University in Scotland.  Previous attendees’ research interests have included vision, audition, music, touch, motion, olfaction, neuroscience, faces, speech and language processing. We welcome individuals from every University in Scotland with an interest in perception and invite you to join our mailing list in order to keep up-to-date with our current activities.

If you would like to attend the upcoming meeting, please contact Dr Ross Goutcher (ross.goutcher at stir.ac.uk) for more information.

Many thanks

Dr Ross Goutcher                        Professor Roger Watt

For information and further details contact:
Dr Ross Goutcher
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling