[Scottish-perception-group] Scottish Perception Meeting 6th Dec 07

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 12:55:50 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

Apologise for cross-postings. I just  wanted to send out an email to let
you know I have extended the deadline for the abstract submissions. If
you could get them to me by next Thursday the 29th of November that
would be great.

Morning session: We are planning to have talks in the morning as usual.

Afternoon session: A small number of invited speakers will present talks
relating to the current issues that they believe should be addressed in
the area. We will then have a round table discussion to talk about the
wider implications of these ideas/issues. Both Professor Nick Wade
(Dundee University) and Professor Mike Burton (Glasgow University) and
Professor Julie Harris ( St Andrews University) have agreed to present

Please feel free to forward this email to interested parties and I'd
particularly encourage young research staff and students to present. If
you are supervising students/staff please try to encourage them to do
so.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me. As per usual
we will provide a lunch and teas/coffees to attendees and there will be
no charge for the meeting. If you wish to attend and not present you are
still welcome to join us. Please let me know if you wish to do so by
next Tuesday in order to accomodate everyone for the lunch etc.

Best regards,

Sandra

Dr Sandra Quinn
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Dept of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
Scotland

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may