[Scottish-perception-group] Dinner after the Scottish Perception Meeting tomorrow

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 11:46:23 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

I now have a list of people who aim to come to the dinner tomorrow after
the meeting. If anyone who is not on this list below wishes to come to
along please email me before 3pm today so that I can ensure that we have
a large enough table at Meadowpark. Please do not email me if you have
already said you are joining us at dinner. With xmas so close now we
have to book early enough to get a table. If I have missed you off my
list by mistake please accept my apologise. We look forward to meeting
you all tomorrow and hope you enjoy your visit. I think it should be an
interesting day with 32 people attending the meeting to discuss and
present their work.

Best regards,

Sandra Quinn

Scott Love
Lawrie
Phil
Karin
Sam
Vit
Julie H
Helen R
Dhanraj
Paul H
Alasdair
Roger
Sandra
Martin

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may