[Scottish-perception-group] RE: 2nd Stirling Perception meeting July 6th

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 23 14:30:19 BST 2006

Hello everyone,

We would like to invite you to submit abstracts for the 3rd Perception
Meeting here at the University of Stirling on the 7th of December 2006.
Please submit abstracts of no more than 300 words to my email address by
the Monday the 27th of December 2006.  We will endeavor to characterize
these into topic areas and then allow everyone the opportunity to
present their work as a talk.  If anyone would like to attend but not
present please do so via email so that we can ensure we have a large
enough room and enough refreshments available.

As usual the day will start at 10am and aim to finish around 5:30pm.
There will be no fee for this day and we will be providing a lunch and
tea/coffee during the day at no extra charge.  We shall then go on to
the Meadowpark for a meal.  This will not be provided by the department.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

The web site for joining the mailing list is below.

Web site: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Dr Sandra Quinn                                              Professor
Roger Watt

Research Fellow                                               Department
of Psychology

Department of Psychology                                University of
Stirling

University of Stirling                                          Stirling

Stirling
Scotland

Scotland

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may