[Scottish-perception-group] 3rd Stirling Perception meeting 7th December

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 15:30:18 GMT 2006

Hello again,

Just another quick reminder about the 3rd Perception Meeting the
department of psychology at the University of Stirling on the 7th of
December 2006.  If you are interested in coming to the meeting or
presenting at the meeting please email me with your abstract by the 22nd
of November 2006 or send me a short email stating that you wish to
attend.  I look forward to seeing all of you at our meeting.

Many thanks

Dr Sandra Quinn  Professor Roger Watt

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may