[Phd-behsci] Reminder: Tomorrow's PhD Lab

Hector Gutierrez Rufrancos hector.rufrancos at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 19:06:36 GMT 2024

I think the latter may be the mailing list for the ms teams?

--
Dr Hector Gutierrez Rufrancos
Senior Lecturer in Economics

PhD Convenor, Economics Division, University of Stirling School of Management

Director UG Programme in Economics, University of Stirling School of Management

Global Labor Organization Research Fellow

Summer School Director, Scottish Graduate Programme in Economics

https://rufrancos.org