[Phd-behsci] New rooms for our PhD lab

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 16:49:41 GMT 2024

Hi folks,

I managed to convince timetabling to allocate rooms to us for the entire term instead of having to book them over and over again every two weeks.

I have updated the rooms on MSTeams, so they should be visible to you there (and I believe they should have made their way into your calendars).

But for safety, here is an overview of the rooms:

Wednesdays 11:00–12:30

24.01.2024 - C.2A9
31.01.2024 - C.2A9
07.02.2024 - C.2B86
14.02.2024 - C.2B86
21.02.2024 - No PhD lab: Instead: BSMP Thesis Development Session 1
28.02.2024 - C.2B76
06.03.2024 - No PhD lab: Reading Week
13.03.2024 - C.2B76
20.03.2024 - C.2B88
27.03.2024 - No PhD lab: Instead: BSMP Thesis Development Session
03.04.2024 - C.2B88
10.04.2024 - C.2B88

Please note that on 21/02 and on 27/03 there will be no PhD labs because the SSFC (student-staff feedback committee meetings) are taking place at the same time. Instead, you are cordially invited to give feedback to our MSc students who are presenting their ideas for their upcoming dissertations. I believe your feedback will be extremely valuable to them. Not least because four of you (Liz, Katie, Jayne, Johanne) have been through exactly the same process before!

Best wishes and see you this coming week.
Till