[Phd-behsci] Fw: Presentation at Scottish Behavioural Science Conference on May 02?

Leonhard Lades l.k.lades at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 16:41:27 GMT 2024

Hi all,

I don't think most of us have met before, but Jayne and Liz can tell you that I do indeed exist. I'll be starting in Stirling in April and am looking forward to meeting you all.

This email is to encourage you to present your PhD research at this conference. It can be a 5-minute presentation of your overall PhD topic or of an individual paper - up to you. One reason to host this conference is to showcase the behavioural science work done in Stirling to the Scottish community and maybe this can lead to good connections and will be helpful for your PhDs and life afterwards. You should course have a chat with your PhD supervisor about this.

Do get in touch if you have questions.

All the best,
Leo