[Phd-behsci] Reminder: BSMP Thesis Development Session instead of PhD lab tomorrow

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 19:47:24 GMT 2024

Dear PhD lab,

This is a reminder that there is no PhD lab tomorrow.

Instead, I am hoping to see you in tomorrow’s Thesis Development Session, where staff (and that includes you!) will give feedback to our MSc students on their initial dissertation ideas.

This session takes place from 13:00–15:00 in room 2A75 (Cottrell).

Best,
Till