[Phd-behsci] Next week's PhD Lab: Online or On-campus?

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Fri Apr 19 13:57:11 BST 2024

Hi folks,

Since the teaching term is over and everyone (besides Craig and Kevin) lives outside of Stirling, I wonder if it would be more feasible to have next week’s lab online again. Any objections?

The last lab (in two weeks’ time) will be on campus, of course, as we will celebrate the end of the Spring term at Meadowpark afterwards.

Best,
Till