[Phd-behsci] Meadowpark / end of semester

Jayne Brown jayne.brown at stir.ac.uk
Wed Apr 10 17:55:33 BST 2024

Hi Liz,

That would be great if you could do that. Much appreciated!

The final numbers are...

1. Jayne
2. Josh (my partner)
3. Jasmin
4. Kevin
5. Katie
6. Liz
7. Till
8. Kenji (Till's partner)
9. Craig
10. Leo
11. Mirko (Till - can you confirm is Mirko just coming to the lab, or meadowpark also?)

Let me know if I missed anyone!

Jayne Brown
PhD Student
Stirling Management School