[Phd-behsci] Fwd: [Behsci] Daron Acemoglu lecture

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Sat Apr 6 16:31:49 BST 2024

Dear PhD Lab,

An econ super star (Daron Acemoglu) is coming to Glasgow and will give a talk. Recommended!

Tickets are free and I already got mine.

See info below.

Best,
Till

Dear all,

Apologies for any cross-posting, but next month we have Daron Acemoglu coming to Glasgow to give the 2024 Adam Smith Distinguished Speaker lecture.

I thought that it might be of interest to some of your colleagues and students.

If you could share within your schools that would be much appreciated:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/adam-smith-distinguished-speaker-series-tickets-870918098477
I trust everyone is well and hopefully catch-up soon.
Thanks,

Graeme

Graeme Roy
Deputy Head of College